A story

I am writing a story. And I wanted to post about it to see if people would actually like it. Before I tell you about the story, I wanted to say that I watch a lot of anime and this story has a power system. So if you watch anime like Jujutsu kaisen and naruto you might like it. I am still working on the power system but I have a pretty good idea of how it works.

If this becomes popular enough, I'll talk about the plot and characters but for now, I'll just be talking about the power system. 

Within this world, people emotions are the foundation of this system. People usually have one emotion that is their core, this emotion is best fits them, it does not have to be the one they display all the time. These core have an element tied to them (I know that probably feels kinda lame and I agree, but it gets a bit better)

Love - Fire

Hate - Fire (There's a difference, I'll explain in my next post)

Confidence -Earth

Calm - Ice (at one point in time I was thinking about wind instead)

Joy - Light

Sadness - Darkness

Jealousy - Copy ability (I know this isn't really an element, but I didn't know what to do)

Anger - Explosions (Unfortunately a lot like Bakugo)

Insanity - Pure random chaos 

Anxiety/Nervousness - Electricity

(Maybe: Disgust - Acid/ Slime)

Content - Space, time and/or energy( manipulation (The GOAT) 

I hope you can see how each element relates to each emotion. 

But, I can't just stop there, it'd be too simple, so I decided to expand on it. Once someonestarts to become more and more like their core, a rule is applied to thier core, this is to make the power system a bit more interesting. One example I can give is that, a character has hate as their core and if the say the words "I hate you" while looking at you, you will immediately burst into flames (so that this character isn't too overpowered, the fire is extinguishable). Each person's rule is unique to them. And there is another thing I came up with recently which are traits, but I haven't come up with traits for all the emotions yet. And traits are like extra features for each emotion I guess. Another thing to note is that some one can become content by fulfilling the trait of their emotion. I'll explain more in my next post 

If you have any tips or ideas or you want to brutally criticize my work, feel free to do so. And let me know if this is something you would actually want to read.

You can contact me personally at: rpggameronlineperson@gmail.com 

And don't expect me to post frequently (especially if this doesn't become popular).

Be sure to send this to your friends and others who might enjoy this, have a good day.




Comments